Offline kalote

• +0/-0
  • Master of my fate, captain of my soul
    • View Profile
Akabane Kun Introduction
« on: January 24, 2017, 07:20:26 pm »
Hello all,

I'm Johann, nickname Kalote, IGN Akabane Kun. I just joined the guild and i'm glad i did :) I'm fairly new to GW2 as i started 3-4months ago. I discover lot of things, and currently i'm chasing my ascended gears / stuff / weapons. My goal is to have fun, try out all different game modes, do some Raid and WvW. Mostly, i want to have fun.

I'm living in Hong Kong with my wife and my twin girls, which will reduce the amount of time i can spend on the game, so you won't see me too much i guess.

I hope to get to know you better, be able to come on teamspeak to chat with you, and participate in events with you :)

See ya all in game =)

Offline Doll

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Akabane Kun Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:14:32 am »
Welcome to the game!  Really hoping you enjoy your time here.

Offline batman

• Marisa Thalberg For President.
  • +71/-0
  • Don't Die
    • View Profile
    • I also own these forums
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 02:17:58 pm »
sorry for the late reply BUT Welcome to RIOT! Feel free to ask us any question you have with the game :D

PSA: Marisa Thalberg is the CMO of Taco Bell

Bellatrixa

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 10:13:38 am »
Late reply as I've been on a bit of a hiatus the last couple of months but welcome to RIOT and I hope you're enjoying the guild! I noticed you mentioned WvW, which server are you on? And don't worry about RL taking up time - we have a mix of all ages in the guild and totally understand priorities despite the jokes otherwise ;)