Poll

Which is the best option for you to attend guild missions?

Friday 7pm UTC (3pm EDT/12pm PDT)
Saturday 1am UTC (Friday 8pm EDT/5pm PDT)
Saturday 7pm UTC (3pm EDT/12pm PDT)
Sunday 1am UTC (Saturday 8pm EDT/5pm PDT)
Sunday 7pm UTC (3pm EDT/12pm PDT)
Monday 1am UTC (Sunday 8pm EDT/5pm PDT)

Bellatrixa

Guild Mission Repeat/Catch Up Dates
« on: September 09, 2016, 10:37:31 am »
This poll is mostly for those who can't make Tuesdays (45 mins after reset) but also for those who wish to help out with running the second batch of missions in a week. Even if you normally come to Tuesday nights, please vote on what would be the best alternative for you if you can't make a Tuesday.
The second mission group won't have a meeting like Tuesday nights but will have raffles. If you wish to bring any concerns, complaints or suggestions to our attention outside of Tuesday meetings, by all means PM us on here or in game :)

Apology for the times stated in the poll: as we have people from all over, it's easier to go by server time (UTC) and use reset (0:00 UTC) as a base. If you're struggling to do the maths in your head for where you are, this is the site I use when trying to figure times out:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Please note that times may have to be revised in the future depending on turnout and the end of daylight savings (where applicable).

If you fall outside of one of the proposed slots by an hour or two but would otherwise like to attend, let us know as the times are provisional.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:49:38 pm by batman »

Offline Cray

• Bastard
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Mission Repeat/Catch Up Dates
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 11:47:34 pm »
Just as a note, ignore one vote in the Saturday at 1 AM UTC option. The poll was less than cooperative for me and I picked that as a test.
"Revolutions eat their heroes."